For only 295USD for a limited time. Promotion or discount/coupon code details (if applicable) will be present at the bottom of this post.
– 1 license of the EA for any type of account
– Possibility to change the account number online without a limitation
– Version of the EA for MT4 and MT5
– Detailed User Manual
– High-quality and friendly technical support 24/7
– Free updates
No promo code is available for this product.
Platforms (if applicable):
Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
FXCipher is a 100% automated Forex trading robot. Our EA works on the most popular Forex platform – MetaTrader 4, as well as on MetaTrader 5. It is also compatible with NFA regulated and FIFO brokers. Supported currency pairs are GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD. Key features of FXCipher EA:
1. The EA has a special Preset selection mode. That means that after running the EA, you will be able to choose whether to use the mode with settings that have been optimized since 2010 and have a very high reliability rate, or use the Preset with settings optimized since 2017, which provide higher profitability and require a lower initial deposit.
2. The EA has two built-in strategies, designed to adapt to a situation on the Market. Trading using one of them, the EA will switch to another strategy in case of certain circumstances, in order to minimize risks and increase efficiency. This helps to ensure high reliability of the robot along with good profitability.
3. We use a special technology to ensure the accuracy of trading on your account, same as on our account. This guarantees the identity of the results of trading on your account and on our live account.
4. Our system ensures the security of your account. Special drawdown limiting system will not allow you to get a higher drawdown (fixed loss) than you specify in the EA’s settings. It is controlled using Stop Loss, as well as constant monitoring of the drawdown, and the emergency closing of trades forcibly at the Market prices.